Depositing to Bovada by using Rapid Transfer is a breeze if you’ve ever used MoneyGram®. It works exactly the same – you even make your Rapid Transfer deposits in a MoneyGram® location. However, if you’re unfamiliar with MoneyGram®, this page explains how to use Rapid Transfer at Bovada.
Using a credit card is the easiest way to deposit money to Bovada, however, the downside is that you’ll have to withdraw card deposits as a check, which in turn takes 1-2 weeks to process. Depositing to Bovada via Rapid Transfer is a little bit more work but Bovada processes Rapid Transfer withdrawals in 24 hours.
As of October 1st, 2016, Bovada Poker has been changed to Ignition Poker.
- Bonus: 100% up to $1000.
- Best for USA.
- Fastest player cashouts.
How to deposit to Bovada using Rapid Transfer:
- Go to www.bovada.lv.
- Contact Bovada’s customer support and ask for transfer details.
- Go to a local MoneyGram® location with your ID and transfer details.
- Initiate the transfer from MoneyGram®.
- Contact Bovada again with your MoneyGram® confirmation number.
- You’ll receive the money to your Bovada account in 15 minutes.
How to cashout from Bovada using Rapid Transfer:
- Go to your account and select Cashout.
- Select Rapid Transfer and initiate the cashout.
- Go to your local MoneyGram® to get the money (remember ID).
What are the transfer limits, fees and times?
Standard deposit limit for Rapid Transfer is $100-$900 (if you want to deposit more money, contact their customer support and I’m sure they’ll work something out.) If you deposit $300 or more, they’ll cover the fees — otherwise you’ll have to pay a $12-$20 fee for depositing. As mentioned, deposits take about 15 minutes after you’ve provided Bovada with the confirmation number.
Standard cashout limit is $100-$800 (again, if you need to withdraw more, just contact them). You’re allowed to make one free cashout per month — otherwise the fee is $20-$60 depending on the size of the cashout. It should take about 24 hours for the cashout to process.
Why to Use Rapid Transfer?
Rapid Transfer works like (and practically is) MoneyGram®. You make the deposit and get the withdrawal at a live MoneyGram® location and the process is the same in other ways too.
- Fast withdrawals. While checks usually take at least 7 days to process, Rapid Transfer withdrawls are processed in a few business days, so even though it requires more work (you have to go to a live MoneyGram® location), you’ll get your money back faster.
- Get money to your player account in 15 minutes. It should only take about 15 minutes for the deposit to land on your player account after you’ve submitted the confirmation number of the transaction to Bovada.