What is MypaylinQ?
MypaylinQ used to be one of the payment processors you could use to fund your Bovada account to play poker, casino games or bet on sports. It received praise for being a fast and efficient way to deposit and withdraw money to and from www.bovada.lv.
It was a popular payment option among US online poker players.
Outside of online poker, you can use MyPaylinQ to shop online and send money between other MyPaylinQ
accounts (instant transfers). It’s not as popular as Paypal, though, so you won’t be able to use
It would be nice to have more MyPaylinQ online poker sites.
How to Use MypaylinQ
In case Mypaylinq online poker sites are suddenly available, the information below should apply (at least it did the last time Mypaylinq was available):
- Create an account at www.mypaylinq.com
- Deposit to your MyPaylinQ account using either Visa, Mastercard or UKash.
- Initiate a transfer from your MyPaylinQ account to your Bovada account.
- The money will be in your Bovada account instantly.
- If you deposit using MyPaylinQ, you must also withdraw using MypaylinQ.
- Withdrawed money will be in your MypaylinQ account instantly.
- Note that Bovada’s minimum cashout is $20 but MypaylinQ’s minimum cashout is $200.
MyPaylinQ deposit fees:
- Deposit fee for credit cards is 7% plus $1.50.
- Deposit fee for Ukash is 6%.
MyPaylinQ withdrawal fees:
As you can see, there are no withdrawal fees whatsoever so the minimum withdrawal
amount ($200) is acceptable (they don’t want customers to take an advantage of this and
start withdrawing small amounts of money continuously).