What Is Click2Pay?
Click2Pay is an online payment processor that is often used to process online poker transactions. It’s been popular among poker players but unfortunately is not currently available at any of the US-friendly poker sites.
For non-US players, Click2Pay online poker remains popular.
Which Poker Sites Accept Click2Pay?
Until recently, Carbon Poker was one of the few USA-friendly Click2Pay online poker sites but as of now all of them have removed Click2Pay from their banking options.
Following sites use Click2Pay (for non-US players):
- 888 Poker
- Titan Poker
- William Hill Poker
How to Deposit and Withdraw
- Visit www.click2pay.com to create an account.
- US customers can fund their accounts via a Visa or a Mastercard.
- The money should be in your Click2Pay account instantly.
- Go to Carbon Poker cashier and select Click2Pay as a deposit method.
- Fill in your Click2Pay details.
- Depositing money to Carbon Poker via Click2Pay is free.
- You’ll have the funds in your Carbon Poker account instantly.
Are There Any Fees Involved?
- A 3% deposit fee.
- A fee of 10 euros for a Click2Pay debit card.
- A fee of 20 euros for a check payout.