Apr 7th, 2014.
Withdrawing Money from Bovada Poker
Regardless of the way you deposit money to Bovada, your deposit is processed fast when compared to other US online poker sites.
Your available Bovada Poker withdrawal options depend on which of the Bovada Poker deposit options you used. In that sense you have no options; you must use the cashout method that matches with the deposit method.
If you either made a credit / debit / gift card deposit or a money transfer deposit (Western Union), you must request a check withdrawal. To be eligible for a withdrawal after having made a credit card deposit, you must complete the credit card verification form on Bovada's website.
If you used Rapid Transfer to deposit, you will have to cashout using Rapid Transfer as well. You won't be able to deposit via Rapid Transfer and then withdraw a check.
How to cashout from Bovada Poker:
- Go to your account and select 'Payout'.
- Select the payout method.
- Enter the amount you want to cashout.
- Confirm your address information.
- Click 'Request Payout'.
How long do Bovada Poker payouts take?
Bovada has the fastest payouts out of all US poker sites.
- Check payouts take 1-3 weeks (most sites take a month, some several).
- Rapid Transfer payouts take a maximum of 24 business hours, after which you can collect your withdrawal at a local Moneygram location.
Note: Bovada processes payouts only after your pending deposit has cleared, which can take a maximum of five days. In case you make a deposit and then, without using the money, decide to withdraw it, Bovada may take a fee.
What are Bovada Poker's withdrawal limits?
- For check withdrawals: $100-$3,000.
- For Rapid Transfer withdrawals: $100-$800.
Are there any cashout fees?
The first check withdrawal of each month is free. If you want to cashout more than once a month, the rest of the cashouts cost $50 each.
Rapid Transfer cashouts cost $20-$60 each depending on the amount.
Read more about Bovada: