Here are the top US poker sites that accept Western Union deposits. None of these sites process WU withdrawals -- instead, you can withdraw your money via a check. Western Union is a handy option if you're unable to make a deposit with a credit, debit or a gift card.
- These sites accept Western Union.
- They have some of the fastest US withdrawal times.
- Their customer support is available 24/7.
|Top US Poker Sites in 2016|
|1.||8.45Review||100%up to$1,000||Play Now|
|2.||7.75Review||100%up to$2,500||Play Now|
What Is Western Union?
Western Union is a money transfer service that can be used at live locations, online or by phone. It's a convenient (and somewhat expensive) way of transferring money.
Western Union's (also known as "WU") popularity among poker sites has gone up and down lately, but for US-based players it provides one of the few ways to safely transfer money to and from a poker site.
Western Union is a major business, with over 500,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries. (For soccer fans; they're in a partnership with the UEFA.)
Western Union Poker Deposits
- Create an account at one of the Western Union poker sites listed above.
- Go to the cashier of your poker account and select Western Union as your deposit method.
- You'll receive transfer details from the poker site.
- You can either send the money to the poker site through Western Union online or go to their live location.
- If online, create an account at www.westernunion.com and register your credit card.
- If live, go to a Western Union location along with ID and the transfer details that you received from the poker site.
- Send the money to your poker site account (instructions in the transfer details that you received from the site).
- Save the 'Money Transfer Control Number' (MTCN) after having sent the money.
- Enter the MTCN to your poker room cashier's deposit page and you're done.
Western Union Poker Withdrawals
- Request a withdrawal from your poker account's cashier.
- Go to your live WU location (with ID).
- Collect the money.